- Do you feel stuck on your faith journey?
- Do you wonder why you cannot seem to get past certain behaviors that stunt your life?
- Are you in the habit of camouflaging the real you from your friends at church because you are afraid of what they will think?
- Do you wish the promises you have heard about God and you were real instead of slogans?
- This book offers hope for you!
Everyone has unfinished business – unresolved emotional, mental and spiritual issues inside. Some unfinished business is ancient and its origin is forgotten.
Identify the blows to your soul and the choices you made in response, causing you to remain stuck on your faith journey toward being transformed into the likeness of Jesus. Begin to discover that you have been trying to fix what is wrong in you with the wrong tools. Learn how to pursue deeper intimacy with God in a relationship where you will experience Him freeing you from the habits that are destroying you.
Many Christian books come at spiritual problems from either a sin viewpoint or a soul wound viewpoint. Dr. Steve Smith sees these two issues as interconnected and uses a biblical approach to thinking about and dealing with these issues. He writes candidly about his own transformational journey.
There are no reviews yet.