Find out what is at the root of your church being stuck or experiencing plateaued growth. Easy to use evaluation tool rapidly analyzes the five critical ministry systems—Spiritual Life,Vision, Evangelizing, Discipling and Leadership Training— that are the life indicators of a congregation. This will give you a picture of how healthy these systems are and help you to determine your next steps to move your church into new growth.
Churches get stuck for a number of reasons:
- They stop seeing the lost.
- They invest in great programs that change nothing about their gospel impact on the community.
- They lose the urgency of the mission and become inwardly-focused.
- They retreat to preserving the past and remember the glory years.
- They seem to be on a never-ending plateau of nongrowth.
You may finish the evaluation and find that your church’s system markers are pretty healthy. Bonus material helps you to explore why—although it may be healthy—your congregation still has not grown significantly.